Overview: A high-quality alloy with relatively high hardness in the 6-series magnesium-silicon alloy.
6A02 aluminum plate casting method: Cast aluminum alloy (ZL) is divided into four categories according to the main elements of aluminum, such as silicon, copper, magnesium and zinc. The code numbers are 100, 200, 300 and 400 respectively.
Generally have the following characteristics
- 1. Good fluidity with a narrow slot in the slot
- 2. There is a lower melting point than ordinary metals, but it can meet the requirements of a large part of the situation.
- 3. Good thermal conductivity, the heat of molten aluminum can be quickly transferred to the mold, and the casting cycle is short.
- 4. Hydrogen and other harmful gases in the melt can be effectively controlled by treatment
- 5. There is no tendency for hot brittle cracking and tearing when casting aluminum alloy
- 6. Good chemical stability and strong corrosion resistance
- 7. It is not easy to produce surface defects, the surface of the casting has good surface finish and gloss, and it is easy to surface treatment.
6A02 aluminum high-strength aluminum alloy: high-strength aluminum alloy refers to aluminum alloy with tensile strength greater than 480 MPa, mainly for anti-rust aluminum alloy, hard aluminum alloy, super-hard aluminum alloy, forging Aluminum alloy, aluminum lithium alloy.