Corrugated aluminium roofing sheet, is a profiled board that uses aluminum sheet to roll and cold bend into various waveforms. It is suitable for industrial and civil buildings, warehouses, special buildings, roofs, walls and interior and exterior wall decoration of large-span steel structures. Light weight, high strength, rich color, convenient and fast construction, earthquake resistance, fire resistance, rain resistance, long life, maintenance-free and other characteristics have now been widely used.
- 1. 3003 corrugated aluminium roofing sheet, and profiled aluminum sheet are light in weight, and their density is only one third of that of steel. The same thickness is calculated to the price per square, and the price of steel and aluminum is almost the same.
- 2. 3003 Corrugated aluminum plates are easy to process and shape, and are convenient and quick to construct, which greatly reduces the intensity of construction.
- 3. The 3003 corrugated aluminum plate is beautiful, generous, and elegant. The aluminum skin is used for exterior insulation, and the bright visual effect is very good. The overall vision is good after the pipeline is wrapped.
- 4.3003 corrugated aluminium roofing sheet has a long service life, aluminum has good corrosion resistance, and the shelf life is more than 15 years.
- 5. 3003 corrugated aluminium roofing sheet has a high recycling value. The iron sheet will corrode and rot after a few years of use. There is almost no recycling value. However, because of its corrosion resistance, aluminum coils (aluminum sheet) are recovered after melting The value is much higher, at least 80% can be recycled.
- 6. 3003 corrugated aluminum sheet are widely used in thermal insulation projects in oil refineries, power plants, chemical plants, pharmaceutical plants, etc.
Specification range of 3003 corrugated aluminum sheet: (0.5 ~ 5.0) * (2000 ~ 6000)
3003 Corrugated aluminum plate alloy grades: 3003, 3004, 3105, etc.
Types of corrugated aluminum plate: 750, 840, 850, 900